Sunday, November 4, 2007

Mini Culmination (this is equvilant to two blogs)

My role in the team is mostly to help who ever needs it. I have been working a lot with programming the robot but have been struggling with bugs in the actual Lego robot. I have the basic idea for the program though. I recently learned how to use Skype, a communication tool. I recruited some of my team members to help me because I had never used it before.
I learned that I have a visit day on Friday so I am brainstorming ways to help my team while I am not there. My position is supposed to be Mars base, the person who communicates with everyone else and orders the pieces they need to build or fix what they need to. I hope I will be able to help even though I won't be there.

Things we need to get done this week includes trouble shooting the Lego robot to make it run straight again, get a definite program to be used on Friday, create the basket for the robot, and help all the other team members who need help. I think we should start this week off with a group check in and a group brain storm to help me think about what I can do since I can't be there on Friday (I think I will also check in with MM more about this).

No comments: